Dr. Michelle Chico Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Chico?

April 15th, 2016

Very nice and took the time to explain to me about my condition.

January 27th, 2016

courteous and professional

I have been seeing Dr Chico for about 6 years. She has always been very courteous and professional. She has worked with me to get my thyroid medication at the right dosage for me. Yes. she always ask how I am doing and if I have any concers. I would recommend Dr Chico . I do have one problem but it is not with Dr Chico or her staff... it is the calling process... it is a long complicate process and there should be an easier way to order refills... maybe an email account for appointments and refills....

January 17th, 2016

Very good experience.

She is very kind and knowledgeable. Explains all the medications in detail and gives written instructions. She is very truthful and doesn't sugar coat ...

November 11th, 2015

Poor bedside manner

I expressed concern with Dr. Chico over problems I have been having, symptoms of hypothyroidism. She accused me of seeking illegal treatment, she yell ...

November 5th, 2015

Unprofessional in the Extreme

Dr. Chico did not ever take the time to get to know me as a person. She was always very cold and stiff. At my last visit she yelled at me, falsely accused me of seeking illegal treatment and berated me until I cried, just because I asked questions related to my health. Her bedside manner is not just bad, but deplorable. I will not go back and would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

May 26th, 2015

I can't tell you how much Dr. Chico has helped me. I had thyroid cancer, and after my thyroidectomy, she has been so careful to get me on the right medication. I am also Type II diabetic. Through Dr. Chico's care, I have gotten it under control. I have never had a doctor more concerned than Dr. Chico. The time she spends explaining and discussing concerns is unbelievable! I like that Dr. Chico is straightforward. Sometimes we do not want to accept what we hear, but with Dr. Chico, I KNOW that she wants the best medical treatment possible for me!

May 23rd, 2015

I have been a type I diabetic since I was 19 years old. I am now 52. I have no doubt Dr. Chico saved my life several times. She has always taken the time out of her schedule to make sure I received the best health choices. I think Dr. Chico is a rare doctor. Her personal attention she takes is wonderful. I might not always like what she says, but I ALWAYS follow her decisions because I know she has my best interest at hand. I only wish I had found her long ago!

May 19th, 2015

Great physician, office staff needs improvement. Poor follow up by her nurse after diagnosis.

June 9th, 2012

Very kind and knowledgable. Truly impressed by this doctor. I am thrilled to refer her to my mother who now is her patient too

March 12th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Chico. she is confident and knowledgable. She has taken good care of me. I am so lucky to have found this endocrinologist

March 1st, 2011

Dr Chico is caring and compassionate. She loves what she does and it shows in the care she gives her patients. I am lucky to have found her! I highly recommend her.

February 9th, 2011

wik lee

Dr Chico was very compassionate. she took the time to explain my disease process in detail.i was given written instructions and she followed up with me. i had a very good experience and highly reccommend her for your medical care. matter of fact my husband too goes to her.