A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Confer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Confer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Confer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Confer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Lexington Memorial Hospital, Lexington, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Angela Confer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Confer practice?
- Dr. Michelle Confer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Confer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laurinburg, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX.
See Laurinburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.