Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Ophthalmologist (eyes), Radiologist, Surgical Specialist

Regional Employee Assistance Program
400 Hospital Dr
Ste 210
Corsicana, TX 75110
903-654-1151
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best and most caring doctor i have been to...love her!  |  show details
by ERIKA on Sep 4th, 2010

I was pregnant with my second child when i was Dr. Confer's patient. I COULDN'T HAVE FOUND A MORE PERFECT DOCTOR. Very caring and will be an experience i will never forget.

|  show details
by Priscilla on Jul 13th, 2010

She was friendly yet professional. All in all, my experiences with Dr. Confer were very satisfactory. I would go to her again (she's been my gynecologist for 3 years) if I hadn't moved so far away from Corsicana. I would recommend others to see her.

|  show details
Jun 18th, 2010

This doctor is arrogant. She does not listen to my concerns and spends more time with drug reps than taking care of her patients!

|  She should not be a Dr  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

My daughter had her because there were not any other choices of Dr at the time. You wait more than two hrs and she does not care about her patients. She was horrible and my grandson was breech and she never knew. Seriously, I do not know how she is in practice!

|  She is a quack  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2010

I wouldnt go to her again. She is arrogant and condecending and I wouldnt trust her to cut a Thanksgiving Turkey.Run dont walk and find another doctor.

|  I LOVE HER  |  show details
by Hollie Allen Freeman on May 24th, 2009

I had 2 babies 2 years in a row and Dr Confer did both of my c-sections! I love her. She became a friend and someone I will never forget. I recommend her to everyone!