A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Conger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Conger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Conger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Conger graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Conger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle D Conger DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Conger practice?
- Dr. Michelle Conger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Conger practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.