Dr. Michelle Conger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Conger?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Conger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2016

Get a better physician

May 1st, 2016

Where she moved to

Dr. Conger has joined Southwest Medical Associates and is in the Durango office. I think she is great. Have been seeing her for more than 15 years.

March 3rd, 2016

If they'd answer the phone in person once in awhile they'd be perfect.

January 16th, 2016

Cant ever seem to get a call back from the Nursing staff at DCOM

October 13th, 2015

She is mean and nasty and doesn't listen to her patients needs .. GO somewhere else

October 17th, 2012

excellent

March 15th, 2011

Unprofessional

Instead of a rant, I'll be brief. Dr. Conger and her staff are fine enough in person, but the quality of communication over the phone is very poor, e.g., relaying that there were abnormal test results but refusing to elaborate after repeated requests, and then not allowing a follow up appointment for a month after the call. Her practice deprives patients of their health information and is not concerned about this.

November 3rd, 2009

Several visits, then dropped

Saw Dr. Conger for general healthcare when I moved to NV. I am a healthy young person, but then when I had a car accident, she refused to see me for anything related to the accident. Well, who am I supposed to go to now? Not only did her office staff say she would see me as long as we didn't discuss the accident, they also said they would call me back after "double checking" with Dr. Conger. Well, no call back. This is after a major accident with head trauma, fractures, etc., and I need a PCP to follow and coordinate my care. But, no luck with Dr. Conger. Guess I'll move on.Before this happened, she was okay, but rather than take care of a minor neurologic issue (which probably could have been easily remedied by her) she chose to send me to an expensive specialist who ordered tests and then gave me basically the same treatment she offered. So, what was the point in that? While I appreciate the opportunity for a specialty consult, I don't appreciate being "turfed", which is what I felt I have been now twice. To me, this is not a sign of a competent doc, or at least a sign of a doc who doesn't want to take the time herself with anything that is slightly complicated--easier to pass the buck to someone else. Frustrating.

January 7th, 2009

Dr. Conger took a little time to get to know and understand me and my medical "problems" but has done a good job now that we are established. The staff (nurse) has changed and is much better now.

July 14th, 2017