Dr. Michelle Conroy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Conroy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Conroy?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 8th, 2012

Dr. is fine Office staff is HORRIBLE

I called the Dr. Office to let them know I was running late, woman was rude and told me I had to cancel, I said my husband will get the child there on time so I do not have to reschedule. My husband shows up ontime and they refused to take the child for her appointment, they said he was cancelled and treated him like a walk in, made him and my daughter wait over an hour to see the doctor and acted like they were doing us a favor.

June 2nd, 2017