Learn more about Dr. Michelle Costa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Costa, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Costa, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Costa graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Costa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Elaine Costa DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Costa practice?
- Dr. Michelle Costa has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Costa practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Internists and Falmouth Rheumatologists.