A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Covalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Covalt is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Covalt graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Covalt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Penrose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Angie Covalt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Covalt practice?
- Dr. Michelle Covalt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Covalt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.