A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Crank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Crank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Crank, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crank graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Christine Crank MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle C. Crank practice?
- Dr. Michelle Crank has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Crank practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Internists.