A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Crosby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Crosby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Crosby, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosby graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Crosby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Crosby MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Crosby practice?
- Dr. Michelle Crosby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Crosby practices Ophthalmology near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Ophthalmologists.