A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Crosby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Crosby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crosby
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Crosby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Crosby, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosby graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Crosby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Crosby MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Crosby practice?
- Dr. Michelle Crosby has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Crosby practices Ophthalmology near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Ophthalmologists.