Dr. Michelle Curry Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Curry?

Waste of time

Posted on March 17th, 2017

My child clearly had multiple cafe-au-lait spots indicative of Neurofibromytosis type 1. Instead of running the required genetic screening to obtain a correct diagnosis, this evil woman was looking at the spots as bruises and told her nurse she suspected I was hurting my child. She is a waste of time and money. Find a pediatrician with common sense and the ability to make a correct diagnosis! I wish I had never taken my little one to such a horrible, malicious malicious person!

Wast of time

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

I really wish i didn't have to leave her i moved away and the drive was getting to be too much i did it for a long while

Great Office

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Excellent Pediatrician! Always takes the time to listen to my concerns . Sometimes getting an appointment during physical season can be a challenge but same day appointments for sick visits are always there if needed. Doctors and staff are wonderful and friendly. I've been with Dr. Curry for years and wouldn't dream of changing pediatricians!

Mother

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I am very disappointed in the medical services/communication with the doctor's office. I dropped off forms to the office so my daughter could register for school and I was given the run around...told the doctor wasn't in the office when her car was clearly in the office parking lot! The staff claimed they did not receive my calls and then when I picked it the forms I was informed that my daughter needed additional shots when I was previously told her shots were completed! Lies, cover ups, and unprofessional are the characteristics of this office!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017