A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. English has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Enterprise
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. English accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. English practice?
Dr. Michelle English practices Anesthesiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Enterprise, AL.
See Savannah Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela English, Dr. Michaela English, Dr. Michele English, Dr. Mikki English