A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. English has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Enterprise
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle D English DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. English practice?
- Dr. Michelle English has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle English practices Anesthesiology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Anesthesiologists.