A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Foster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Desmet Foster MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Foster practice?
- Dr. Michelle Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Foster practices Pediatrics near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians.