Dr. Michelle Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Morgan?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Morgan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2016

Dr. Morgan was professional, friendly and relaxed. Excellent skills and informative. This was a first visit and I will definitely return. Delighted to have found her.

July 19th, 2015

Doctor sicker than her patients

Four years of seeing her and I find out that she changed my diagnosis four years ago and never thought it important to tell me even as I asked again and again why she was prescribing me meds that I know are not be for my type of disease.

February 25th, 2015

Best OB/GYN in the city!

December 23rd, 2013

I didn't meet the doctors but very disappointed because there is NO WAY they will see you if you are new and pregnant! Called them to make an appointment, said I'm pregnant (in a very beginning). They said that can not set an appointment because next available appointment almost in 2 month. They asked call them back in 2 days and they'll let me know if any doctor can find time to see me sooner. I called in two days again asked about appointment other receptionist said that they can not get me because all rooms are fully booked for delivery in my due day (in 8 month). Every receptionist has their own reason to refuse new pregnant. No matter when is your due day even in one year, they will tell you that they are fully booked for delivery.

May 14th, 2012

Highly Recommended.

Brilliant doctor! The best Ob/Gyn! Top recommendation.

August 1st, 2011

Refused to see me

this doctor refused to see me because I was too far along in my pregnancy after I told them numerous times what my due date was. The people on the phone were so incredibly rude. I have private insurance and they have open appointments and the doctor flat out refused to see me.

August 24th, 2010

Professional but caring

Dr. Morgan is the third gynecologist that I've tried in the city and by far she is the best. She made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions irrespective of how silly that may seem. I also never felt rushed during the appointment. I would recommend her to anyone.

June 9th, 2010

Brilliant Doctor. Highest recommendation.

Dr. Morgan is a brilliant doctor with a very kind and caring manner and I have full confidence in her. If you want an excellent ob/gyn, she is the doctor to see.

September 6th, 2009

Dr. Michelle Morgan is an excellent, caring physician, who clearly cares about being very responsive to patients' needs and questions.

February 13th, 2008

excellent doctor

Dr. Morgan is a caring very kind woman with a wonderful sense of humor. She spends as much time with me as needed and follows up as needed. I would recommend her without reservation to anyone. I actually enjoy seeing her for my yearly exam.

March 3rd, 2017