Dr. Michelle Daucett DO Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016
Im a Patient Not A Faker...
Out of the desire to maintain my privacy regarding an experience I had with Dr. Daucet, I will have to be a bit general. What I can say is that I expected one experience with a doctor and came away having experienced a doctor who was brash, insensitive and lacked even a shred of compassion or empathy. I would have thought I would be treated like a human being with an extensive health history by a doctor who took an oath and let me say I came home in tears. Ill be finding another doctor thats for sure and judging by what was shared above I have a feeling we are not alone. I am thabkful to the person above who commented because it helped validate what I thought and experienced. I wish she was the dr I had been led to believe she was but there comes a time when you need to reconsider what you took the oath for and why, and that time is now for her.

May 6th, 2015
I really wanted to like this Dr. as the location is ideal for me. A block away from my home, but after visiting with Dr. Daucett 4 times I am less than satisfied with her as my physician and I truly regret switching Dr.'s to her. There is always an inordinate wait time for this Dr. regardless of how busy the waiting room is, and this Dr. does not take the time necessary to explain things to me. She acts as if her patient (me) is an after thought, and has no issue with leaving you in a back office waiting room sitting upon an examining table for over an hour, even when for all appearances the office is completely non-busy. Rude! Then when she finally comes in to the examining room she is brash and makes observations that she does not have further recommendations for. I just really regret switching to this Dr. She also suggested I research a "quack Dr." who has appeared on Dr. Oz's show as a weight loss "guru" and that type of diet (not to mention the fact this guy is touted by Dr. Oz), is non-sustainable to me. Something realistic please. Plus no one in her office is particularly well mannered. There is one nurse who is kind but everybody else acts as if they are doing you a favor merely to do their jobs. I am not happy with this physician at all.

January 28th, 2016