More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Petrie
Dr. Michelle Petrie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Petrie is affiliated with Aria Health-Torresdale Campus, Abington Hospital and The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Petrie has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michelle Petrie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi42
Dr. Aaron Chidekel
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi27
Dr. Deborah Consolini
General Practice, Hospitalist, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi23