A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Davitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Davitt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davitt graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Davitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle M Davitt MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Davitt practice?
- Dr. Michelle Davitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Davitt practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians and Bronx Internists.