A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Dayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Dayton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Dayton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayton graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Dayton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle S Dayton MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Dayton practice?
- Dr. Michelle Dayton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Dayton practices Emergency Medicine near Cambridge, OH.
See Cambridge Emergency Physicians.