A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Dern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Dern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Dern, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Dern graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Dern MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Dern practice?
- Dr. Michelle Dern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Dern practices Pediatrics near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Encinitas Pediatricians.