Learn more about Dr. Michelle Dew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Dew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dew
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Dew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dew graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Dew has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Dew MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Dew practice?
- Dr. Michelle Dew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Dew practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.