A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Dew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Dew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Dew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dew graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Dew has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Dew MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Dew practice?
- Dr. Michelle Dew has 16 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Dew practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leavenworth, KS and Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.