Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Dew
Dr. Michelle Dew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Overland Park, KS. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Dew is affiliated with Saint Luke's North Hospital Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center, Wright Memorial Hospital and St Lukes Northland Hospital. Dr. Dew has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Dew has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Michelle Dew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Steven Marso
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi24
Dr. Amanda Bell
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi12
Dr. Omair Yousuf
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi6