Dr. Michelle Dew MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 11th, 2016
She doesn't care about (the reason for the appointment)
Stayed after introducing herself: " I don't anything about whatever is going on with your ear. I don't care about your story. You have a lot of other issues that we need to talk about"

January 6th, 2015
Rating for Dr Michelle Dew
Very nice always asks my mom how she is feeling, and takes time with her. She goes through her chart and is very thorough.

October 20th, 2014
Not a positive experience
My opinion is that she is a pompous, arrogant prima donna. Displayed a poor bedside manner ignoring the spouse. When I asked her a question, she immediately began talking over me and I was unable to finish my question until I told her it was her time to listen and my turn to ask a question. She then became very defensive and curtly answered each question asked. Therefore, I did not finish asking my questions as there was no point in trying to deal with that negative attitude. Contact with all other cardiologists in that group was great as were the other doctors and staff at St. Luke's. 0 Stars for Dr Dew from us.

January 27th, 2010
Not Impressed
Amazingly rude and unprofessional from the minute she walked in. Phony 'bedside manner'. Like we were wasting her time.Serious questions about symptoms were answered defensively even though her intelligence and cardio knowledge weren't being challenged. DEW isnt our regular doctor but this experience has caused us to most likely drop our good regular cardiologist there and to find another cardiologist group....