A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Diebold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Diebold is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diebold
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Diebold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Diebold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Diebold graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Diebold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Diebold MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Diebold practice?
- Dr. Michelle Diebold has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Diebold practices Family Medicine near Belleville, MI.
See Belleville Primary Care Doctors.