A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Diebold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Diebold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Diebold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Diebold graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Diebold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Diebold MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Diebold practice?
- Dr. Michelle Diebold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Diebold practices Family Medicine near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Belleville, MI.
See Westland Primary Care Doctors.