A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Diebold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Diebold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Diebold graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Diebold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diebold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Diebold practice?
Dr. Michelle Diebold practices Family Medicine near Belleville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Belleville Family Physicians.