A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Dougherty, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dougherty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Dougherty MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Michelle Dougherty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Dougherty practices Neurology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Pennington, NJ.
See Elkins Park Neurologists.