A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Dougherty, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dougherty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dougherty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Dougherty practice?
Dr. Michelle Dougherty practices Neurology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Elkins Park Neurologists.