A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Drury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drury
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Drury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drury graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Drury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Drury MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Drury practice?
- Dr. Michelle Drury has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Drury practices Family Medicine near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Primary Care Doctors.