Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Dunn
Dr. Michelle Dunn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Springfield, PA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Dunn is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Dunn has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Michelle Dunn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Douglas Holsclaw Jr
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Elisabeth Raab
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi19
Dr. Jonathan Puchalski
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi15