A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Eads, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eads
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eads Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Eads, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eads has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Ann Eads MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Eads practice?
- Dr. Michelle Eads has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Eads practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Family Physicians.