A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Eads, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eads
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Eads Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Eads, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eads has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Ann Eads MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Eads practice?
- Dr. Michelle Eads has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Eads practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Family Physicians.