Dr. Michelle Eisenberg DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

January 29th, 2016
Mrs.
Waited 2 hours in severe pain for a follow up appointment to renew my prescriptions. She never did show up at the office and the staff finally stopped lying for her and said they had no idea where she was and she wasn't answering her cell. Her staff is the worst I've ever encountered: stubborn, uncooperative, unsympathetic, poorly groomed, untrained and completely dominated by the godzilla RN. I doubt that most of them know they are working in t he office of a rheumatologist

August 31st, 2015
This was the absolute worst visit ever. The doctor was 3 hours late for an appt that I made 4 weeks in advance. The doctor offered no apology. She offered water therapy, and the drug rep for that company was conveniently there at her office with a gift basket for her. The Office staff is rude and unorganized. She spent 5 min with me after waiting the 3hrs to see her. We kept time on my phone and recorded the appt. she dismissed any symptoms I had and was accusatory. I had made an appt with a rheumatologist due to a positive on a ANA test and just needed to confirm if I have lupus. I have since found another doctor who has sent 2 request for my medical records and they have received confirmation that Eisenberg's office received them and they still will not release my records. The office manager said she was behind and even with a 2 week notice she did not have time to do them. What a shame the Hospital has a doctor with this work ethic representing them.

August 15th, 2015
Very rude from moment of entering room

July 7th, 2015
I walked out of this office in tears ! Said I would see another specialist . She tried to convince me I was suisidal . No I'm not . Then telling me how depressed I am . Yes cause I'm in so much pain ! I'm disappointed in this dr . She is cocky and arrogant . Will never ever ever send anyone to her .

May 17th, 2015
disappointment
I had high hopes after speaking with Dr. Eisenberg, but those hopes were dashed when she offered no help for my stiffness and discomfort other than to have lab work and come back in a month. She left me at the desk, I was asked to set another appointment and shown the door. When I inquired if she had left a prescription for me I was told no. I started to leave, but returned and asked again if there was any help she could give me. I was told she could not prescribe anything until after blood work. Basically, I was told "deal with it". I could understand this if I were a newly diagnosed patient, but I was diagnosed 48 years ago and had just taken the last of the prescriptions my previous rheumatologist (who has moved away) had recommended. I did not ask for pain medication, just something to ease the severe stiffness and discomfort. Needless to say I was, and am, very upset, as well as disappointed. I will "deal with it" while I find a rheumatologist who is more responsive and caring.

June 5th, 2014
Will not come back
Most unprofessional doctor I ever had the misfortune of seeing. I left crying after her insults and yelling.

April 22nd, 2014
very upset
The office staff was very rude & I had to wait for almost 2 hours. When I ask what was taking so long, they kept telling me I was next. When I did get to see her, she was very rude. She would ask what was wrong & when I begin to speak, she cut me off. Sent me for blood work. The lab stated they had never seen that many test at one time. At my follow up visit they offered me a flu shot. I was there so I said ok, never thinking to ask the price. Well $225.00 later. My family Dr said that is so wrong for a Doctor to charge that much. No wonder our insurance is so high. I will never go back & will make sure I warn everyone I can.

February 10th, 2014
Extremely long wait and unprofessional staff
I waited almost 3 hours to see her but she spent a long time with me and was very friendly. After my appointment she instructed to print off information for me regarding my condition so I had to wait an additional 30 minutes in the waiting room and was given the wrong information. Unfriendly and rude staff. Called to speak to the nurse and she was totally preoccupied and didn't hear my entire explanation and I had to start all over. She was very unprofessional and didn't ask for my name or contact number. Not feeling very confident in the quality of care.

January 13th, 2014
Excellent doctor !!
Best doctor ever !! Wait time was 30 minutes. She diagnosed me with a rare disease that two other rheumatologists missed! She is terrific, compassionate and cares about me. I would wait hours for her !! Patients who are negative are probably unhappy because they are just miserable people !!! If you need a superb doctor, call her !!

December 20th, 2013
Referral
i would not choose her again. I will do my follow up, but not continue to see her. My first appointment was canceled 5 hours before because she had a meeting to go to. 2nd appt I was there about 3 hours, about 2:45 minutes spent waiting to see dr. No apology or explanation. They also had me sign a form stating that if I cancel without 24 hour notice or just don't show up they will charge me. Wow. Nice office though, but way too hot.

December 17th, 2013
Not Recommended
My first appointment with her I waited over an hour. When I was finally seen, she was very short. She did not make me feel as though she was interested in my situation. My follow up appointment was cancelled and re-scheduled. My next visit to her I waited to see her for over an hour, again. When i questioned her reception regarding my appointment, I was once again given short answers as if they didn't care. I was told there were three people ahead of me, nothing more. There was no customer service with them at all. I asked for my co-pay back and left.

June 11th, 2013
Worst of the Worst
Rude and abusive front desk employee named Cindy. She was verbally abusive and belittling to her co-worker in front of a full waiting room. Read about it, but now have experienced it first hand. Extremely unprofessional-very GHETTO. Save yourself a trip, find another doctor. This one doesn't care enough about her patients to hire the best and fire the rest. Back in the old days we were taught good manners---things sure have changed.