Dr. Michelle Eisenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Eisenberg?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Eisenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

best dr ive ever been to. Shes a real gem in this community- she cares, is kind, helpful, calls after hours. Ive seen three others. Noone compares.

March 17th, 2017

DON'T GO THERE!

DON'T DO IT. You will wait hours. Minimum I have waited was 2 hours, even with a first thing AM appointment. Doctor seems nice enough but I called to cancel an appointment twice on the day before my appointment and no one answered and there was no voicemail (proof of calls on my phone). Found out they had left at 1 PM Friday. Called Monday (day of appointment) and they charged me $25 for cancelling same day. Called about it and they were rude and all but called me a liar. There is no Care here.

January 19th, 2017

simply wonderful

she is so kind , compassionate and has helped me in so many ways. spent more than enough time with me . Actually called me on the weekend to see how I was doing !! I AM SO grateful for My Doctor Michelle God bless her and her family

January 15th, 2017

She is the most amazing caring dr ever. All those writing bad reviews are people who trying to con for pain med

August 31st, 2015

This was the absolute worst visit ever. The doctor was 3 hours late for an appt that I made 4 weeks in advance. The doctor offered no apology. She offered water therapy, and the drug rep for that company was conveniently there at her office with a gift basket for her. The Office staff is rude and unorganized. She spent 5 min with me after waiting the 3hrs to see her. We kept time on my phone and recorded the appt. she dismissed any symptoms I had and was accusatory. I had made an appt with a rheumatologist due to a positive on a ANA test and just needed to confirm if I have lupus. I have since found another doctor who has sent 2 request for my medical records and they have received confirmation that Eisenberg's office received them and they still will not release my records. The office manager said she was behind and even with a 2 week notice she did not have time to do them. What a shame the Hospital has a doctor with this work ethic representing them.

August 15th, 2015

Very rude from moment of entering room

July 7th, 2015

I walked out of this office in tears ! Said I would see another specialist . She tried to convince me I was suisidal . No I'm not . Then telling me how depressed I am . Yes cause I'm in so much pain ! I'm disappointed in this dr . She is cocky and arrogant . Will never ever ever send anyone to her .

May 17th, 2015

disappointment

I had high hopes after speaking with Dr. Eisenberg, but those hopes were dashed when she offered no help for my stiffness and discomfort other than to have lab work and come back in a month. She left me at the desk, I was asked to set another appointment and shown the door. When I inquired if she had left a prescription for me I was told no. I started to leave, but returned and asked again if there was any help she could give me. I was told she could not prescribe anything until after blood work. Basically, I was told "deal with it". I could understand this if I were a newly diagnosed patient, but I was diagnosed 48 years ago and had just taken the last of the prescriptions my previous rheumatologist (who has moved away) had recommended. I did not ask for pain medication, just something to ease the severe stiffness and discomfort. Needless to say I was, and am, very upset, as well as disappointed. I will "deal with it" while I find a rheumatologist who is more responsive and caring.

June 6th, 2014

Will not come back

Most unprofessional doctor I ever had the misfortune of seeing. I left crying after her insults and yelling.

April 22nd, 2014

very upset

The office staff was very rude & I had to wait for almost 2 hours. When I ask what was taking so long, they kept telling me I was next. When I did get to see her, she was very rude. She would ask what was wrong & when I begin to speak, she cut me off. Sent me for blood work. The lab stated they had never seen that many test at one time. At my follow up visit they offered me a flu shot. I was there so I said ok, never thinking to ask the price. Well $225.00 later. My family Dr said that is so wrong for a Doctor to charge that much. No wonder our insurance is so high. I will never go back & will make sure I warn everyone I can.

February 10th, 2014

Extremely long wait and unprofessional staff

I waited almost 3 hours to see her but she spent a long time with me and was very friendly. After my appointment she instructed to print off information for me regarding my condition so I had to wait an additional 30 minutes in the waiting room and was given the wrong information. Unfriendly and rude staff. Called to speak to the nurse and she was totally preoccupied and didn't hear my entire explanation and I had to start all over. She was very unprofessional and didn't ask for my name or contact number. Not feeling very confident in the quality of care.

January 14th, 2014

Excellent doctor !!

Best doctor ever !! Wait time was 30 minutes. She diagnosed me with a rare disease that two other rheumatologists missed! She is terrific, compassionate and cares about me. I would wait hours for her !! Patients who are negative are probably unhappy because they are just miserable people !!! If you need a superb doctor, call her !!