A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Elliott is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elliott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elliott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Elliott, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Polycythemia Vera
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Elliott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle A Elliott MBBS and MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Michelle Elliott has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Elliott practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Hematologists and Rochester Oncologists.