Dr. Michelle Endicott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Endicott?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Endicott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2016

Rude receptionists

Rude and unprofessional front desk staff !!! No patient care at all or even a smile . I recommend finding a doctor with a staff that cares and doesn't just care about money .

September 15th, 2015

I'm pretty sure she was confused with the terms, "combination skin type" and "very, very oily skin type," because she prescribed me the strongest topical liquid phosphate (yikes?), in which the instructions say, "Apply to the effected area twice a day." More like twice a month, oh my goodness. My skin feels awful. There's mass dryness, stinging when touched, and peeling. This is just day three too. I'd rather not let Michelle touch or diagnose my skin again, I'll stick to not having a chemical burn.

August 10th, 2015

She seems to be the nicest Doctor I have ever been referred to. She is a great listener. She doesn't talk down to me. She has called me at home on a Saturday to ask how I am doing. I have full confidence in her.

July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Endicott is brilliant and caring. I think she represents a new generation of doctors who are learning the benefit of compassion and careful listening. She will make eye contact and does not have even a hint of the condescending nature of too many doctors.

March 26th, 2015

I cant praise her enough. She is an awesome dr who truly cares about her patients.

December 6th, 2013

dr. visit

I have been to this office on several occasions and have had a great experience. The dr. and pa have taken the time to examine me head to toe and explains every spot I have. I felt her staff was very professional and made me feel comfortable.. thank you

July 23rd, 2013

Very nice, very professional, she makes sure you understand what is going on, and she is very diligent in her work.

May 23rd, 2012

Wonderful

Dr. Endicott treat my son for acne and my self for sundamage and skin cancer, great people and very professional,Anthony the PA is awesome and went far and beyond our expectations .

April 2nd, 2012

dr.angel

love her to death she will tell you like it is and the does and dont's about the sun.and what not to do or wear when in the sun.

October 28th, 2010

Very knowledgeable and professional. Great bedside manner.

My father had extensive skin cancer on his nose. She recommended a plastic surgeon in Columbus who completely redid my father's nose, pulling skin from one side to the other and forming a new nostril. The job looks so natural that no one would guess he has ever had surgery. She and her office helped make all of the arrangements. We are forever grateful.

January 12th, 2010

Dr.Endicott is wonderful. She always friendly andtakes time to answer questions. She has a quality about her that indicates she really cares.

June 13th, 2016