A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Ewart, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewart graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Ewart practice?
Dr. Michelle Ewart practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.