A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Ewart, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewart graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle R Ewart MD is a female Pathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Ewart practice?
- Dr. Michelle Ewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Ewart practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.