A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Eyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Eyler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eyler
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eyler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyler graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eyler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle E Eyler DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Eyler practice?
- Dr. Michelle Eyler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Eyler practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.