A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Eyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Eyler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eyler
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eyler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyler graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eyler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle E Eyler DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Eyler practice?
- Dr. Michelle Eyler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Eyler practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.