A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Facer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Facer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Facer, DO, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Facer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Facer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Facer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 6 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Facer practice?
Dr. Michelle Facer practices Otolaryngology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Otolaryngologists.