Dr. Michelle Falcon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 15th, 2015
Great Doctor.
I will have a follow up very soon, but glad to say I am pleased to have picked Dr. Falcon as our primary care physician.

February 18th, 2015
Best advocate for your medical care that anyone could wish for...love her

August 24th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Falcon is a very personable doctor. She truly cares for her patients and takes time to hear what they have to say. She gets after us if we go off the path towards health.

July 10th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr Falcon has been my doctor for over 20 years and I never had a problem with her. Wait time can be long but she's Worth it. Very caring and concerned. A down to earth person who actually listens to what I have to say.

May 22nd, 2012
Dr was in a hurry and i went to see her for a minor problem that could be tested in her office, instead of helping me she sent me to see a specialest. They did a test in her office , but she never came back with results. What a waste of time and money. I will find another Dr.

April 9th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor ...
Dr. Falcon is a very caring doctor and spends alot of time with her patients. She has been my doctor for over 10 years and she is now my husbands doctor too.

April 3rd, 2012
This is a new doctor for m
I had recently had lost my previous MD due to her being dropped by the IPA & I was directed to Dr. Falcon from my insurance's Physician referral line. Boy did I luck out!! Dr. Falcon is the best doctor that I have ever had the experience of taking care of my health. Knowledgeable, personable, & knows her stuff. I was newely diagonses as diabetic & she was a wealth of information. When a trial of medication was bringing down my blood sugars, she was so happy & encouraging that we were on the right track. My previous MD did not even do any blood work on me in over a couple of years, too busy doing stuff that other staff should have done, if she were to even hire other office staff.Very grateful & thankful that I found Dr. Falcon.

March 28th, 2012
Worth the wait!
I have been a patient of Dr Falcone's for over 10 years and have always found her to be caring and compassionate. She asks questions and keeps investigating an issue untill she finds a solution for a patient. She never rushes me and has time for all my questions. That is the upside which means that everyone gets that level of service so she usually runs late an average of 30-40 minutes. I always bring a book and am fine. I just know that the total appt time will take a while and I need to allot that. That is my only less positive issue. Otherwise, I highly recommend her. I moved away to another part of LA several years ago but always come back for my appts and any major issues that come up. On occasion, I have seen several of the other MDs in the practice and they have always been professional and ready to step in.Dr Falcone remembers me, is a kind person and a great doctor.

March 16th, 2012
She saved my life
She noticed my prostate was slightly larger than normal. And sent me to the best urologist who did a biopsy and found cancer in the very early stage.

March 10th, 2012
What I like best about Dr. Falcon is she is very willing to answer questions and to know you personally. Although, she seems to be rushed at times, she will take the time to talk with me. She is very caring and seems to know her stuffin diagnosing.

November 11th, 2011
Worst Doctor Ever
Took my wife to her office for a 9:00AM appointment we were seen at 1:00pm. Do not trust this Doctor.

September 2nd, 2011
Doctor Falcon Can Not Be Trusted
Dr. Falcon is one of the worst Doctors in Torrance Calif. If you trust her or anyone at Coastal Physicians Medical Group you will pay for it. She will look at you, and she will lie to you. The only thing she is interested in is how much money she can make from your insurance company. She will release your medical records to any wino that walks in off the street and ask for them. Do not trust her or any doctor at Coastal Physicians Medical Group. She is not trusted in the Filipino community.