A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Fiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Fiore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Fiore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiore graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fiore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Maria Fiore MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Fiore practice?
- Dr. Michelle Fiore has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Fiore practices Internal Medicine near San Carlos, CA.
See San Carlos Internists.