Dr. Michelle Fiore MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2013
Michael Levine Productions
She is kind, smart, gentle, and intelligent! She has a phenomenal intellect, and is not afraid to use it! She follows up with her patients, and shows genuine concern! I have never been so blessed as the day I met Dr. Michelle Fiori!

June 17th, 2010
Beware!!

November 25th, 2009
Beware of having treatments here
A family member had a glycolic peel done by Darlene Shamp from this office and her face looked like it had 3rd degree burns. It took well over two weeks to heal. Darlene applied the peel, left the room and when she came back (3 minutes later) was very concerned that the peel had "over penetrated" I asked why she couldn't stay in the room during the procedure and she really couldn't answer me. It was all of 3 minutes and this was the first time this procedure had been done. Needless to say, I would never recommend Dr. Fiore or her associates. Darlene is also the type of person who totally talks over a person and doesn't listen! Her answer to most questions is that "it will be better in a few days". Beware!

February 23rd, 2009
Kathleen and Steve Hallam
We love Doctor Fiore, she is the absolute best! There have been times that we couldn't get into to see her and had to go to other doctors...I can tell you there is no comparison. There are good reasons why Doctor Fiore is in such demand, she is caring, professional, will discuss what is going on with your body and is knowledgeable and helpful is all ways. We trust our lives with doctor Fiore and know that she goes the extra mile to work with us on what is best for our health. I honestly can't give her enough praise.

June 28th, 2008
This is one intelligent and caring doctor!!
I am so impressed by her knowledge, dedication to her patients and her so very kind and compassionate attitude. She gives freely of her time and she is so up-to-date with all the current treatments and diagnostic techniques, and she will leave no stone unturned to find answers. She actually helped me with research to find the most effective, cutting edge chemo protocol for my rare cancer, and I have now been cancer free for almost 8 years of a cancer one doctor said to me, "is supposed to kill you!" She is a great doctor, and a lovely, warm human being! She is very lovd by her patients and staff!

March 25th, 2008
Excellent physician
It may take a loooong time to get an appointment, because she is extremely popular with her patients. Excellent doctor - one of the best and friendliest I have ever gone to, and I've been her patient for almost 15 years.

February 3rd, 2017