A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Flechas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Flechas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Flechas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flechas graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flechas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Langlinais Flechas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Flechas practice?
- Dr. Michelle Flechas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Flechas practices Pediatrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pediatricians.