A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Flechas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Flechas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Flechas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flechas graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flechas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flechas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Flechas practice?
Dr. Michelle Flechas practices Pediatrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pediatricians.