Michelle Folsom Elder MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Prince Frederick, MD

• Good
  • Bad

October 4th, 2016
Dr. Folsom seemed abrupt at first, but on second visit, I realized that is because she is so efficient. She is on her game! She ordered tests right away, and prescribed medications that have finally given me some relief from my chronic back pain! So to me she is a hero. I have lost 12lbs. so that is good for my back; and with some relief I can do some of the things I have not been able to do for over a year. Am I completely fixed? No, but I am 58; so I am going to have some health issues at this point. She is good! I would highly recommend!

March 22nd, 2016
I had bad experiences with my pediatrician and first gp/gyn in Calvert county. Neither listened to what I told them about my symptoms and both dismissed my concerns without any examination. Dr. Folsom, on the other hand, listened to what I had to say, talked with me about my medical and family history, and tried to get at the root cause of some of the issues I was having. She's very warm and has an excellent bedside manner for general and well women visits.

September 27th, 2011
Amazing Doctor, Incompetent Office Staff
Dr. Folsom sees my entire family. She is theconsumate professional and very knoledgeable and patient-oriented. Unfortunately, her office staff is completely incapable. There have been multiple occasions of my insurance company being billed for services that were never rendered, flat out lise about follow up calls, and even official paperwork thrown in the trash by an office receptionist that couldn't be bothered to call when my wife left it behind inadvertently. When we went back to retrieve it, it was pulled out of the trash and handed to her.Unfortunately, this kind of service has led me to seek care with another physician. I simply cannot continue knowing that my records, billing, and appointments are being mismanaged in this manner.

March 1st, 2016