A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Foote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Foote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Foote, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Foote graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Foote has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital - St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Patin Foote MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle P. Foote practice?
- Dr. Michelle Foote has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Foote practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.