A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Franke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Franke graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Franke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Arcinue Franke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Franke practice?
- Dr. Michelle Franke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Franke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.