A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Franke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Franke graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Franke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Franke practice?
Dr. Michelle Franke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.