Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Freemer
Dr. Michelle Freemer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Freemer is affiliated with Warren G Magnuson Clinical Center National Institute of Health, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Freemer has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Michelle Freemer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.
Dr. Hannah Peavy
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bethesda, MD 0.02 mi48
Dr. Diane Reid
Bethesda, MD 0.02 mi37
Dr. Peter Bianchine
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Bethesda, MD 0.11 mi26