Dr. Michelle Fuselier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
It's rare to find a doctor like this
I happened to see this doctor at an urgent care center in Columbia MD where she works only part time. She was so thorough and compassionate that I would like to have her as my primary care doctor if she was in Columbia more frequently as I actually prefer her to my regular doctor at this point. I am still struggling a bit to get better from a respiratory infection and wish I could easily go back to see her. In my experience doctors like her are few and far between. She spent time with me and seemed to genuinely care - which sadly is pretty unusual these days.

September 24th, 2015
Amazing care. Kind, thorough, knowledgeable. You will find no better doctor anywhere.

September 17th, 2015
Unprofessional office manager
Not worth the hassle. I was a patient for almost 2 years and recently attempted to refer my mother as a new patient. In doing so, my experience with the office manager was terrible enough to lead me to find a new doctor. Not only did the office manager mistakenly reject my mother's health insurance the day of the appointment, she was unnecessarily rude and unprofessional with my mother's health insurance representative who called her to explain that my mother was in-network. Will never recommend this office again.

February 6th, 2015
As good a family practitioner as anyone could ask for. I've been a patient of both hers and Dr. Davis's for 10 years and gladly refer friends and colleagues to them for excellent care.

February 26th, 2014
last minute physical
I needed a pre-operative physical at the last minute for upcoming knee surgery. Dr Fuselier and her wonderful staff was able to acomplish everything that my Orthopaedic Docter required done before surgery could be attempted. I would highly recommend them.

November 1st, 2011
10 stars out of 5!
I had the same doctor back home for over 15 years. I was hesitant to find someone new. I immediately felt at home. Can't say enough good things about her and the staff!

November 17th, 2008
Good at education about meds. Excellent job of knowing what antibiotic to order in spite of all my medication allergies and being already on multiple medications.