Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Sep 24th, 2015

Amazing care. Kind, thorough, knowledgeable. You will find no better doctor anywhere.

Unprofessional office manager show details Unprofessional office manager
Sep 17th, 2015

Not worth the hassle. I was a patient for almost 2 years and recently attempted to refer my mother as a new patient. In doing so, my experience with the office manager was terrible enough to lead me to find a new doctor. Not only did the office manager mistakenly reject my mother's health insurance the day of the appointment, she was unnecessarily rude and unprofessional with my mother's health insurance representative who called her to explain that my mother was in-network. Will never recommend this office again.

Feb 6th, 2015

As good a family practitioner as anyone could ask for. I've been a patient of both hers and Dr. Davis's for 10 years and gladly refer friends and colleagues to them for excellent care.

last minute physical show details last minute physical
by paul g on Feb 26th, 2014

I needed a pre-operative physical at the last minute for upcoming knee surgery. Dr Fuselier and her wonderful staff was able to acomplish everything that my Orthopaedic Docter required done before surgery could be attempted. I would highly recommend them.

10 stars out of 5! show details 10 stars out of 5!
Nov 1st, 2011

I had the same doctor back home for over 15 years. I was hesitant to find someone new. I immediately felt at home. Can't say enough good things about her and the staff!

Nov 17th, 2008

Good at education about meds. Excellent job of knowing what antibiotic to order in spite of all my medication allergies and being already on multiple medications.