Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Feb 6th, 2015

As good a family practitioner as anyone could ask for. I've been a patient of both hers and Dr. Davis's for 10 years and gladly refer friends and colleagues to them for excellent care.

last minute physical show details last minute physical
by paul g on Feb 26th, 2014

I needed a pre-operative physical at the last minute for upcoming knee surgery. Dr Fuselier and her wonderful staff was able to acomplish everything that my Orthopaedic Docter required done before surgery could be attempted. I would highly recommend them.

Best NOVA Doctor show details Best NOVA Doctor
Aug 4th, 2012

Dr. Fusilier takes patient care to the next level. Her bedside manor is not to be beat and she takes the time to really listen to my concerns. I highly recommend her. I drive from Springfield to Falls Church to see her. She's worth it!

10 stars out of 5! show details 10 stars out of 5!
Nov 1st, 2011

I had the same doctor back home for over 15 years. I was hesitant to find someone new. I immediately felt at home. Can't say enough good things about her and the staff!

Nov 17th, 2008

Good at education about meds. Excellent job of knowing what antibiotic to order in spite of all my medication allergies and being already on multiple medications.