A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gabbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Gabbert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Memory Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbert graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Gabbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle K Gabbert DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle K. Gabbert practice?
- Dr. Michelle Gabbert has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Gabbert practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.