A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbert graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gabbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle K. Gabbert practice?
Dr. Michelle Gabbert practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Gabbert, Dr. Michaela Gabbert, Dr. Michele Gabbert, Dr. Mikki Gabbert