A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gardecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Gardecki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Gardecki MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Gardecki practice?
- Dr. Michelle Gardecki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Gardecki practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.