A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gerdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Gerdes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Gerdes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerdes graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gerdes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerdes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Gerdes practice?
Dr. Michelle Gerdes practices Dermatology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Dermatologists.