A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gianturco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Gianturco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally invasive pediatric surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianturco graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gianturco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Gianturco DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Gianturco practice?
- Dr. Michelle Gianturco has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Gianturco practices Family Medicine near Allendale, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Grandville, MI.
See Allendale Primary Care Doctors.