A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gianturco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Gianturco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally invasive pediatric surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianturco graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gianturco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gianturco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle Gianturco practice?
Dr. Michelle Gianturco practices Family Medicine near Allendale, MI.
See Allendale Family Physicians.