A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gianturco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Gianturco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Minimally invasive pediatric surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianturco graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gianturco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gianturco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle Gianturco practice?
Dr. Michelle Gianturco practices General Practice, Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Allendale, MI.
See Allendale General Practitioners, Allendale Dermatologists, Allendale Family Physicians, and Allendale Internists.