A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Gilbert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Gilbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Heather Gilbert MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle H. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Michelle Gilbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Gilbert practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cedar City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Cedar City Internists, Cedar City Hematologists, and Cedar City Oncologists.