A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Gilbert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Gilbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Heather Gilbert MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle H. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Michelle Gilbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Gilbert practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cedar City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Cedar City Internists, Cedar City Hematologists, and Cedar City Oncologists.