Dr. Michelle Glazer-Zucker DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Madison Heights, MI

3.8

November 10th, 2014
Love the doctor, hate the office
I love Dr. Glazer-Zucker. She's very thorough and never rushes your time with her. I was a patient of hers for a couple years and eventually her office staff drove me to find a new doctor. They have no sense of urgency, no common sense whatsoever. It was an up hill battle to get prescriptions filled, get test results or actually speak with the doctor. I learned quickly not to call for prescription refills when I was on my last pill because it will take 3+ days and numerous phone calls to actually get them to put a refill through for me. And if you're sick and the doc gives you a prescription, trust that you will have to make a pest out of yourself to get them to actually send it to the pharmacy to be filled. Even then, you may not get your medication until the next day. Oh and you're better off going to an urgent care clinic if you're really sick and you want results immediately. Once I waited a week to get results of a test that proved I had pneumonia. They had the results in a reasonable time frame but the staff just had them sitting on the desk and didn't get the doc to sign off on them until I called 6+ times. And if all this isn't bad enough, the wait time to actually see the doctor is astronomical. If you're sick, like I said, go to urgent care because they'll make you wait 2 weeks out for an appointment. Then you sit in the lobby for an hour, sit in the room for an hour. The doctor is thorough and gives you the time you need once she gets in. But I swear, every single person in Oakland county must be her patient judging by the sheer number of people that are always there and the ridiculous time you wait to be seen. I love the doctor, but not enough to put my health at risk every time I need to make an appointment because she has so many patients and the office staff drag their feet when it comes to contacting you.

February 7th, 2014
I work for a large Medical Practice
I love the doctor but her office is disgusting and the staff is HORRIBLE!!! The hole in the wall is still there after 2 years!! I don't think she uses a cleaning service and the staff isn't cleaning!! The receptionist is downright mean and discusses your personal affairs in front of the full waiting room; full because the doctor is always running at least an hour behind. I am calling it quits after I was forgotten in an exam room for 1+ hour and had to listen to the staff yelling and cussing at each other. That language wouldn't be acceptable in a bar let alone a professional setting!!! She may be a good doctor but she doesn't know how to run a business.

May 22nd, 2013
Manager of Medical facility.
I had an appt this morning ...as a NEW patient. Rude Receptionist never greeted me... then proceeded to be rude to a non english speaking patient. Waited an hour.. and i was the first appt of the day !!!I never saw the Dr because i walked out.... ive never done this before. The waiting room is dirty, hole in wall under reception desk, dirty doors, cracked upholstery on chairs........ the place is disgusting and i was not at all comfortable. This all reflects on the Dr. Who would practice here ? Its hot and humid today....... NO AIR conditioning on in this office.

November 17th, 2012
She's a really excellent doctor; she's worth the wait
I highly recommend Dr. Glazer-Zucker

April 20th, 2012
I love Dr. Zucker! My son referred her to me when he was first diagnosed with cancer. She was extremely professional, an excellent doctor. Had to spend a little extra time waiting but she is well worth the wait. She is so caring. Always asks about my family. And spent extra time with me when my son passed three years later. I give her 10 STARS!

October 20th, 2011
Horrible
I was shocked at how unprofessional this office was and the doctor was. The wait times would average over an hour and the diagnoses were unhelpful. At one point I was told a test result was one rating and then later on, it was a different rating. I stopped seeing her after that. I have no confidence in her as a physician and her staff was rude and unhelpful.

February 10th, 2011
So glad She's My Doctor .,,,,....
Dr. Michelle is like no other Doctor I've ever known.Being a nurse, this writer. speaking of herself as a healthcare ptofessional, as well as a continous patient since the age of six, needs the reader to understand that Dr. Michelle Glazer should not be considered as one with the satatus quo,I've seen quite a number of DO's and MD's. I've known, I've observed,. know I've rated her "wait time" as poor, DECAUSE! in disacord with what the insiurance company has allowed,, Dr. Michelle will take the time needed to look ar her new patients (or old) and do her work based upon their needs.Let's be real about this... Wouldn't you rather spend some extra time waiting on a Doc who knows how to listen to each of her patients and do her best to empower them and map out the way to go to achieve their heart's desires?

August 12th, 2009
Good Place to go
The doctor is very good and very well organized. Staff is professional and they all did a good job with what I went in for. Highly recommended

June 1st, 2009
This office is very disorganized. Calls for test results not returned. Hard to get prescriptions refilled.