A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Goldstein-Dresner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Goldstein-Dresner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein-Dresner graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Goldstein-Dresner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presidential Surgicenter, Inc.
- Hilton Becker, Md Plastic SurgeryBoca Raton,Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle C Goldstein-Dresner MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle C. Goldstein-Dresner practice?
- Dr. Michelle Goldstein-Dresner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michelle Goldstein-Dresner practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.