A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gottschlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Gottschlich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Gottschlich, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottschlich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gottschlich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Gottschlich MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Gottschlich practice?
- Dr. Michelle Gottschlich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Gottschlich practices Gastroenterology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Gastroenterologists.