A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Gottschlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Gottschlich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Gottschlich, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottschlich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gottschlich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gottschlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle Gottschlich practice?
Dr. Michelle Gottschlich practices Gastroenterology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Gastroenterologists.