Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Gurvitz
Dr. Michelle Gurvitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Gurvitz is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Harborview Medical Center and Brigham and Women's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Gurvitz has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michelle Gurvitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Jennifer Hanowell
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0 mi11
Dr. Stephen Porter
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0 mi24
Dr. Callile Rzasa
Boston, MA 0 mi6